I have to admit, girl bands have never really been my thing. I see people getting hyped up about the Girls Aloud reunion and if I am brutally honest, which I am, the thought of that is about as appealing as a night with James Corden. But a recent survey has been conducted and the best girl band song of the last 15 years is 'Stop' by the Spice Girls and I have to admit, I would have voted for that myself if I was so inclined. Not a big fan of the gals BUT I just love that song.
Check out what else made the Top Ten below
1. Spice Girls: 'Stop'
2. Girls Aloud: 'The Promise'
3. Spice Girls: 'Goodbye'
4. Girls Aloud: 'Sound Of The Underground'
5. The Saturdays: 'All Fired Up'
6. Girls Aloud: 'Call The Shots'
7. Girls Aloud: 'Biology'
8. TLC: 'No Scrubs'
9. Destiny's Child: 'Survivor'
10. Little Mix: 'Wings'